In this user guide, you will learn about:
- Logging in to Planbook Plus
- What to do if you forgot your password
Logging in with a Planbook Plus Account
If you do not have an account, you can click to "Register as a New User."
- Navigate to http://my.planbookplus.com.
- Choose the Login Tab for Teacher, Student or District.
- Enter your email address and password.
Logging in with a Social Media Account
If you have set up your account with a social media login, you can choose that option to log in.
- Navigate to http://my.planbookplus.com
- Choose the social media account you would like to log in with.
- The first time you log in it will ask you to allow Planbook Plus to access your email address.
- If you do not have an account tied to Facebook or Google, then you will be asked to start a free trial.
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page.
- Enter your email address that was used to create the Planbook Plus account.
- Check your email for the reset password email.
*Note: Please check your spam/junk folder in your inbox if you do not receive the email.
- Click on the "Reset Password" button in the email.
- Enter your new password and confirm the new password.
- Click the "reset" button. You will receive a confirmation and click the link to log in.