In this user guide, you will learn about:
- Adding an Online Lesson to Resources
- Sharing Options for Online Lessons
- Previewing an Online Lesson
- Editing/Deleting an Online Lesson from your resources
To add an Online Lesson to your Planbook, you will first need to navigate to the Resources tab.
To access the Resources tab, please see the user guide: Planbook Item Edit or follow these steps:
- Edit a lesson from Calendar View, Weekly Planner or Timeline View.
- Click on the "Resources tab."
- Click the "Add Resource" button to view the drop down menu.
- Select “New Online Lesson.”
You will notice three sections on this window. There is a Lesson Search section, Student Sharing section and the list of lessons.
- Use the "Lesson Search" to filter by Grade and Subject.
- Use the "Search" option to locate a lesson by keyword.
- Expand each category and subject to select lessons by clicking on the triangle.
**You can click on any lesson name to open a preview of the lesson. The preview will open in a new tab.**
- Click the check box for the lesson(s) you wish to add.
- Select the "Student Sharing" option of your choice.These options will also be able to be edited from the resources page.
Not Shared - The lesson will never appear for a student to see. *This would be used for a Teacher Resource (ie. Answer Key)
Share Immediately- The lesson will appear immediately in the students calendar for them to view.
Share Manually- The lesson will appear as a checkbox for you to choose when to release the lesson.
Share on Date - The lesson will become available to students on the date of the lesson
- Finally select the "Add" button at the bottom of the page.
Your online lesson will be added to your list of resources. You will be able to view this from the Calendar view as well. The resources can be reordered by clicking and dragging each resource to a new location.
- Online Lessons will be able to be edited by clicking on the "pencil icon" to change the default student sharing option. Click the "disk icon" to save and the red "X" to cancel your selection.
- Online Lessons (and other resources listed on this page) can be deleted by clicking the check box in line with each resource and clicking the "Delete Selected" button at the top of the screen.